Music Banter - View Single Post - Creed
Thread: Creed
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Wowz, this is pretty amazing: there are people on MB who actually enjoy post-grunge who aren't mentally handicapped in some fashion!

As much I normally dislike insulting in the general sense, I can say in all sincerity that people like that (including a few of you) can piss off. It's thanks to such folks that real rock bands who actually work hard to write and compose material that go beyond 4-minute chorus-bridge fest have to cut off their own ballsacks and shave all the grit from their sound in studio to actually make it on the air.

So huzah to everyone who likes this band and congratulations, and I hope that corporate money-grubbing cock tastes good every time you enthusiastically shell out half a hundred bucks or more to see bands like Creed in concert instead of broadening your own horizons.

To the ignorant who will post here in the future: Just because some people are satisfied with mediocrity doesn't mean everyone else needs to put up with it, and if you're thoughtless enough to disregard your own curiosity over mediocrity then you shouldn't be listening to music in the first place.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 08-28-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote