Music Banter - View Single Post - Random Thoughts from people my age
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
I think everyone has a movie that they love so much it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I’ll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone’s laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I’m still the only one who really, really gets it.
That is the main reason I hate it when a friend rides in my car. I actually stay 90% of the trip wondering about their opinion of the CD i'm listening to.
Once my cousin changed the music, I held a secret grudge on him for more than 3 months before bursting in anger at his taste in music.

I now have two rules in my car:
-No talking about my driving skills.
-No talking about the music.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote