Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #3420 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

I've been doing more random listening this week as opposed to any particular artists, anyways here's my list for the week.

Infestdead - 37 plays

I got a few albums of theirs from a friend and spent a few hours listening to them all the way through. Didn't mind them, but I wouldn't rank them in my top 5 favourite Swedish Death Metal bands.

Sollilaquists of Sound - 30

They had a new album out that I decided to get a few listens and by god is it ever good. They're one of those hip hop groups where each member is insanely talented.

Ween - 29

Never can get enough of those guys, especially their 1996 album 12 Golden Country Greats. After doing a little listening I decided to create a Beginner's Guide to Ween which I think everyone should give a try.

Nile - 25

Been trying so hard to get into these guys and I finally had a break though last weekend while driving through California.

MF DOOM - 20

Gave Operation Dooms Day a listen last night full way though last night.

MF Grimm - 19

Decided to give an album of his a listen yesterday afternoon as I was reading his life story comic he wrote a few years back.

Matisyahu - 18 plays

New album out, gotta give it some plays

Clutch - 17

Got the newest album a few weeks ago but never got around to listening to it, now I did

Darkest of the Hillside Thickets - 16

Fun band to listen to, 'nuff said.

Blackalicious - 16 plays

Nearly finished their debut album NIA but I had to do some homework reading and I found it distracting.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote