Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #2654 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

1. What do you love about the person in your life you love most?
im not romantically in love with anyone, and im so used to loving all the other ppl i love that i basically dont even notice y i love them anymore. Its not anything specific, just the little things that make it work

2. What's the hardest thing for you to say no to?
at this point in my life, i could say no to just about anything, i have excellent self control. The things i can't really say no to are the things i really want to do, but my parents/peers dont want me to. i want to please my friends, but (for example) get high too. doesnt come up too often tho

3. What musical artist or genre do you find yourself liking even though you thought you never would?
when i was like, 11 i was some kind of musical prude, so everything i listen to now would shocked and horrified that poor little sixth grader.

4. What's your astrological sign, does your personality fit it's general description?
Im a Leo and i have no freaking idea whether i fit it or not. I suppose you could fit me at least partially into any astrological sign...isnt that how it works? (but i am lusting after a gemini, who is apparently, not compatable **** that)

5. What do you think about just before you fall asleep at night?
The afore-mentioned gemini and how i wish i was with him instead of all alone.

6. If you could be anywhere other than where you are right now in what direction would you have to travel and why would you want to be there?
Take where i am right now (at home), spin around, point to any direction. I would rather be there than here, easy as that
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote