Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool/A Perfect Circle
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 07:30 PM   #145 (permalink)
ILoveElias
Groupie

That's the whole point. TOOL is not for the weak minded, or for those who either can't, don't, or won't have the time to sit and contemplate life in this ****ed up world. APC is actually doing the same thing, just kind of giving a more feminen view point. I think one is just as good as the other, and both are innovative, and incredibly talented. MAYNARD said himself that TOOL is his masculine side, and APC is his feminen side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by franscar
I did a quick search but couldn't see a similar thread.

My ex-girlfriend put me onto Tool about three years ago, and we travelled down to London to see them. They put on one of the most impressive shows I've ever seen, and as a result I went out and bought the records. I love their whole approach to music, from the covers and artwork to the videos, which are among some of the best I think there's ever been (another thread in itself). But the music is sometimes just too dense for me. I can't put it on and relax to it, it's very difficult to do. A Perfect Circle on the other hand, sure the whole approach isn't as innovative and exciting, but again they put on a wonderful live show and as a whole their two albums have been incredibly easy to get into.

What do others think?
ANY SPIRIT LEFT IN ME IS FADING FAST,
COULD YOU THROW ANOTHER STONE TO EASE MY PAIN?
COULD YOU THROW ANOTHER STONE TO SEAL MY FATE?"'
SHAUN MORGAN SEETHER
ILoveElias is offline   Reply With Quote