Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #9615 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsy View Post
I hear ya! There some serious *******s out there in the world of customerland...

I once had a guy slam his plastic basket on the ground because our deli was out of coleslaw... then some woman went troppo on us bedcause she had to wait five minutes for fried chicken, screaming at my co worker that he was insincere in his apologies... seriously, what motivates this sorta behaviour... I'll never understand...
In the past in different jobs I have had customers fight over the last turkey on Christmas eve....which I was holding at the time, hit me at a fair speed directly in the ribs with a shopping trolley (or a "cart" to our American friends :P) and then not even stop to apologise, swear at me, hang up on me, insist I was calling them liars whenever I disagreed with them, have me on the phone trying to help her with her broadband for quite some time before I realised that a) she wasnt actually doing anything I asked her to do and b) she didn't have a problem to begin with but rather she had been staring at a screensaver for the last 2 hours.

And the customers are always right? Absolute bollocks. Kind of makes me glad I don't have a job.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote