Music Banter - View Single Post - How Many days of music or gb's of music do you have on your computer
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 07:50 PM   #40 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
OK here goes: You're short, know a lot about musical equipment, produce your own music, and listen to a small amount of music that you did not make yourself. Warmer?

EDIT: My computer has: 24.33 gigs, 5101 songs, 13.2 days. But I constantly delete and add music to both my computer and MP3 player (30 GB, always maxed). I have about 900 CDs, about 75 records, about 30 GB of MP3s on an external hard drive, and a few old cassettes.
Warmer, but not an impressive glean.
- I'm 5' 8", and I guess that could be considered short, depending on your perspective. I think that's around average though. I could be mistaken.

- Yea on the equipment and production.

- I have a moderate amount of albums in CD form, most of which I've tired of. My computer's music collection is only 22.5 GB, most of which I've tired of, although admittedly it's not large enough of a collection in either medium to keep things interesting... But I love what I have and I have a lot of history with it all, but it's more like an old marriage that has some sparks flying every once in a while.

- I like music and a lot of different artists. I just don't care to listen to it 24 hours a day. I was different when I was younger, but collecting and listening music just eventually became less of a priority. I don't want to say it's on the back burner all the time. It's kind of a spurt thing with me now. I'm by no means consistent in my musical endeavors whether it's my own or someone else's, and I really don't feel bad about it.