Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #365 (permalink)
storymilo
Music Addict

1. I'm thirteen and have lived in Connecticut since I was one.
2. I've also been at the same school since Kindergarten
3. My friends all call me a pervert, and it's probably because I am.
4. I like to think that I say what I mean, but what I mean is boring, so really I say what I think will make people believe that I say what I mean.
5. I'm pretty sure that last sentence made sense, but not 100%
6. I get really depressed sometimes, but only for about 5 minutes a day.
7. It's probably because I have a natural tendency to believe whatever anyone says about me, even when I know it's not true.
8. I tell people that I play the guitar, but the only song I know is Seven Nation Army.
9. Despite the list so far, I'm not a complete loser
10. I think this site is cool, even if most of the people here are pretentious snobs.
11. Which really means that I fit right in
12. I have the same music taste as my dad, and believe me it was strange to realize that he actually knows what he's talking about.
13. I broke a bone in my foot when I was two, but other than that I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches
14. I'm not ***, but some people think I am.
15. It doesn't really bother me that much.
16. I usually talk loudly about topics no one gives a sh*t about, but around attractive girls I can never seem to think of something clever to say.
17. I brag a lot, even when I know I'm wrong.
18. I still rely on my mom to buy my clothes and pack my lunch. I like to think I'm making her but really she likes to do it.
19. I'm in 8 grade, but I wish I was in 9.
20. I like to go on my friends walls on facebook and read every single post from the last week, including their wall-to-walls
21. My music taste has changed a ridiculous amount in the past 5 months. (And I hope in a good way)
22. I get pissed when people tell me I suck at something, even more so when I know that it's true.
23. I get really good grades, but I could care less about school.
24. When I grow up, I dream of living alone without a job in a large house with a massive record collection on a beach, with a different beautiful girl coming to visit me every night. I try to brainstorm ways to make it happen.
25. It's 12:30, and I have school tomorrow, so 'night yall.
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote