Music Banter - View Single Post - Pourmeanother's Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting Room
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
pourmeanother
Saaaad Panda

...(continued from above)...

Everything else

The now red label (Stout) is a quality dark beer with heavy malts. I've toured the place and tasted the fresh dark barley that goes into this- good then, and good after brewing. Brown label (Porter) is worth trying. The Torpedo IPA is a newer release- I actually know the chemist who helped craft this beer- and I would say it ranks high in terms of India Pale's (not quite the Lagunitas variety, but not bad either). Every seasonal is worth tasting- I like them all, but some consider them hit or miss- I would recommend any of 'em as a last drink to a dying man and not think twice.

----------

Bottom line, there's something to be said about a company who goes out to protect the environment without expecting people to bow down and give them a blowie for doing so. They don't sacrifice ANYTHING in their beer to make this happen, nor does their beer cost twice as much as a result.

Buy some cases and enjoy some of the best beer America has to offer, while supporting a truly amazing ****ing company.
And waiting for blah
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made
And then, just when you think you've got the whole blah'd damn thing figured out
And you're surrounded by the ones you blah
Death shows up... anddd blah, blah, blah.
pourmeanother is offline   Reply With Quote