Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #2683 (permalink)
Flower Child
Account Disabled

Apologies if some of these have been asked before, but constantly trying to find new questions on a weekly basis, over a period of a couple of years, tends to get more difficult with every passing week.

1. What's the strangest thing that's ever happened to you?
I'm still jumping out of my bed at night hallucinating spiders in my hair. Did it twice last night.

2. Your most embarrassing moment...
You guys are gonna like this one. Well, I was at a place called Fantastic Caverns one time, and I was with my great aunt Mary Ann (who is pretty old) and my brother. We were sitting in a waiting area with a bunch of people waiting to go through the cavern. My aunt got up to go do something (I think she was going to pay for something but I didn't know that at the time) Well, this wormy looking guy was standing right beside our table and all of a sudden, I see him grab my aunt's purse and he started walking off! I went "HEY! COME BACK HERE WITH THAT PURSE!!!!! THAT GUYS STEALING MY AUNTS PURSE!!! then I went up to him and tried to rip it out of hands. (Now I'm causing a huge scene) This guy gives me this absolute go-to-hell look and my aunt goes "Oh Lauren, thats not my purse, heres mine (she shows me her purse).
It was an IDENTICAL PURSE to my aunts and he must have set it down on our table when he was standing by us. So here I am, a whole crowd of people are looking at me, and I, being very upset and embarassed from what happened, I say out to everybody staring at me "What kinda freak carries a womans purse anyway!"

and that was that

3. What never fails to make you cry?
That animal abuse commercial with all those sad and skinny animals.

4. What's your favorite getaway spot?
Across the road from my house is a huge corn field with a single hedge tree out there. When I get mad or something and need to get out of the house, thats where I always go.

5. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
I don't get grounded, I just get the wrath of my father unleashed on me

6. Has a rumour ever been spread about you?
Yes
Flower Child is offline   Reply With Quote