Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #2684 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

1. What's the strangest thing that's ever happened to you?
i've had lots of really strange things happen to me,....but i'm also hyper aware of other people around me,....normally the strangeness has something to do with interconnectedness,.....if that makes any sence

2. Your most embarrassing moment...
i'm really not one that embarrasses easy,....but
when i was 16, 17 or so, i used to date this guy, blake,.....blake's house was about 10 mins from mine if you didnt get off the dirt roads,....i used to sneak from my house into his around 11 everynight and then wake up around 430 and go back home,....most of the time i wouldnt really be awake and i'd just throw on one of his tee shirts instead of gettin dressed to go home,.....one morning i ran bare bottomed passed his father who was sittin on the porch (i didnt see him) so the dog could go to the bathroom,....a few days later when his father let something slip about it at the dinner table i thought i was gonna die

3. What never fails to make you cry?
my parents

4. What's your favorite getaway spot?
there's alittle campground that the ccc built out in west texas with nothing and no one around it,.....its my favorite

5. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
i've been grounded most of my life,.....so,...i cant really remember,....most likely it would be for not coming home

6. Has a rumour ever been spread about you?
daily

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe

Last edited by savannah; 09-05-2009 at 08:35 AM.
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote