Music Banter - View Single Post - Pourmeanother's Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting Room
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 10:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourmeanother View Post
...(continued from above)...

Everything else

The now red label (Stout) is a quality dark beer with heavy malts. I've toured the place and tasted the fresh dark barley that goes into this- good then, and good after brewing. Brown label (Porter) is worth trying. The Torpedo IPA is a newer release- I actually know the chemist who helped craft this beer- and I would say it ranks high in terms of India Pale's (not quite the Lagunitas variety, but not bad either). Every seasonal is worth tasting- I like them all, but some consider them hit or miss- I would recommend any of 'em as a last drink to a dying man and not think twice.

----------

Bottom line, there's something to be said about a company who goes out to protect the environment without expecting people to bow down and give them a blowie for doing so. They don't sacrifice ANYTHING in their beer to make this happen, nor does their beer cost twice as much as a result.

Buy some cases and enjoy some of the best beer America has to offer, while supporting a truly amazing ****ing company.
You for got about their amazing harvest ale, dry-hopped and brewed just once a year in the fall. Their celebration ale, which is their christmas release, is pretty outstanding too.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote