Music Banter - View Single Post - Most legendary tunes
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
One of the finest Trance tunes ever, the breakdown is a classic:
Almost posted this myself.. fantastic taste sir

Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes.. such a shame Gabriel & Dresden broke up with this much talent between the two of them. They're from the US nonetheless! Makes me proud hehe

ATB - 9 P.M. (Til I Come).. this was a huge song when it came out. Of course I don't live in a country that embraces electronic music so I didn't know about it until 2 years after it came out.

Hybrid - Finished Symphony.. an amazing song utilizing the entire Russian Federal Orchestra. Progressive trance (or possibly breaks) + classical? AMAZING

BT - Dreaming.. such an absolute tune. Dark, amazing vocals, and most importantly it is so unconventional. Breaks, arbitrary sounds like doors opening, some acid riffs, some classical riffs, just everything you could imagine in one song.

Armin van Buuren - Communication.. just a classic trance tune! Complete with an amazing piano melody and arpeggio it defined the commercial trance era

Tiesto - Traffic.. one of the first ever tech trance tunes of all time!

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote