Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #2695 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

1. What's the strangest thing that's ever happened to you?
strange things happen to me so often i don't even notice anymore.
2. Your most embarrassing moment...
The very first time I ever got drunk I puked all over my best friends bed room ... and lost a lot of clothing. There weren't any guys there though, so thats good. Ah to be 13 again
3. What never fails to make you cry?
Having any kind of serious conversation with my step-dad. Id rather he just didn't talk to me at all.
4. What's your favorite getaway spot?
The river path. In the summer the grass is super long and i can sit/lay in it and no one can see me. Its like a little nest.
5. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Wow, its been almost a year since I've been grounded. That's suprising. Anyway the last time was for walking in the back door completely wasted at 4:00 in the morning, then proceeding to argue with my parents until about 5:30 in the morning. Ya, i was grounded for a long long time and ended up in counceling *rolls eyes* lol
6. Has a rumour ever been spread about you?
Probably a few. The only bad one I've really heard involved me sleeping with this guy i used to hang out with and every single one of his house-mates (there was like, 7 of them?) which was completely ridiculous considering i was still a virgin at the time.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."

Last edited by VeggieLover; 09-05-2009 at 10:18 PM.
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote