Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #9482 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieLover View Post
I put up so many because i look completely different with different hair/makeup. basically i look different everyday.

I used to have an eyebrow piercing but it grew out and i didnt have the money to get it again.
Hey, VeggieLover,
Lovely photos! I had guessed from your Snow State band pictures that you are the singer with dark hair, and my guess was confirmed by your pictures! I especially like the one of you on the swing with your hair blown wildly by the wind and the Colorado landscape behind you: you look so happy and natural and fresh! This photo reminds me of pictures I might see in National Geographic when they feature some part of the U.S. with artsy shots of people in their natural habitat. It was fun to see your many moods and appearances. Thanks for sharing these pics!
--Veg
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote