Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Hall of Fame: Induction Thread 4
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Capt. Beefheart - I only have two of his records and whereas I may not be as into him as some here seem to be they are good enough for me to vote yes. I have an interest to hear more. Yes.

Nick Cave - Kind of similar to Beefheart in this response, but what I have heard I very much like. Yes.

Nirvana - I was listening to some Nirvana yesterday, before that it had been a long, long time. However regardless of how often I listen to them now I cant forget how key a band they were for me when I was starting to broaden my horizons a little beyond indie music. Most definitely deserving of a yes.

Blur - Yes. Blur had a knack for writing very infectious pop music and they did it very well. Didnt hurt that they were able to branch out beyond this at times too.

Neil Young - When i'm in the mood Neil Young is outstanding. I haven't even really scratched the surface with his back catalogue but what i've heard I love. Yes.

My Bloody Valentine - I simply don't know enough i'm afraid. I know how badly some people big them up and no doubt I will get around to checking some of their stuff out eventually but for now no comment.

John Zorn - Sorry, hadn't heard of the guy until a couple of weeks ago. No comment.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote