Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #1766 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

I absolutely love books. Not possibly enough time to read all the ones i want to. just putting that out there.

Right now I'm reading Dracula for my AP lit class, and we'll be reading Frankenstein around halloween. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, but its never as good if you HAVE to read it. In my "free time" ill be plowing my way through crime and punishment. *sigh* i miss the days when i actually had time to read for pleasure. (says the girl who spent her entire day on MusicBanter rather than doing her calc homework. ah hypocrisy).

I also just finished 1984 (also for AP lit) and Steinbacks Of Mice and Men. Steinback has such a twisted sense of plot...i would have loved to have met him. Both books were incredibly depressing and completely void of hope...perhaps thats why i've been in such a ****ty mood lately. oh well, life will go on.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote