Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #9688 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

spent the day all the way out in bumblefuck Norristown for a design project that required me to go to Norristown Farm Park to research the whole site. nothing against the area, it's a very lovely part of PA, but it was just basically very complicated to actually get there and pretty much out in the middle of nowhere. took my parents with me because they were better at going down the highways and figuring out routes.

long story short, we got lost for two hours on the way there, lost for almost two hours in the park trying to find the main entrance, and got lost for an hour trying to get back home.

what sucked as well was once we got to the main entrance we had to go all the way around the park to get to our car, and mind you this park is MASSIVE, so that was about another hour. walking along the side of the road in such a wealthy part of the state probably made people think we were a migrant family, hehe.

but yeah, what sucks as well is that i have to go back there on Wednesday because my teacher thought it would be splendid to hold class there

sorry, just wanted to vent.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote