Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #1779 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieLover View Post
no, crime and punishment is not on the required list for this year, just the recommended one. I figure i've got to get some brain points for trying.

I actually really enjoyed 1984. I guess I'm a big fan of the whole "humans staying human" concept...and doublethink just blew my mind. A lot of my classmates totally skimmed the whole "the book" sections (supposedly written by the goldstein guy) but honestly, those were some of my favorite parts. I also enjoyed the psycology of the torture towards the end. I've never endured any kind of intense physical (or emotional really) pain, so it is just a totally foriegn idea to me.

And, a big tsk tsk on my sophmore english teacher, I've never read lord of the flies even though its required reading. It was checked out when i tryed to read it on my own time. Whats so bad about it?
i read of mice & men at school last year, it was at school i read lord of the flies. i liked both. both are very twisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote