Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #7789 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
I think she said 'cocky' because she's jealous of your CD collection. I am too, actually - you seem to be the only person here that talks about buying a lot of actual CDs. I wish I did more of that.
Ah you're right...cocky. I'm definitely not the only one...I know Kirby has mentioned he's only posting physical purchases in this thread, Jackhammer's also mentioned physicial copies, etc. But I do download quite a bit, I just try to buy the stuff I really like. If I can find a used copy of something really cheap I'll just buy it instead of downloading, and if it's an artist I really like I'll buy on release day for the old school experience. It's starting to feel sillier and sillier buying physical copies of CDs I'm well familiar with though...the element of surprise is gone and I just hold this thing and put it on the shelf. Oh well. I still like having it it's just not as useful as it used to be.

Speaking of, I got this in the mail today: Le Orme - Uomo Di Pezza