Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 06:08 AM   #7812 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by harri georgeson View Post
it's just that once again the band is subjected to overexposure and commercialization, and that's kind of sad to me. but hey, we've all got to earn our bread i guess.
The Beatles have always been overexposed, since I began listening seriously to The Beatles [last year] I've got 5 magazines out of 7 with the Beatles on the cover, and that's before the new game and the albums re-mastered.
But now it's a bit over the limit, it's like they are FORCING them on us, and not just exposing them on the new generation.

I hate it when the bands I like become the "fashionable" thing to like.

>> And I'm beginning to worry about how much will the re-mastered CDs cost me. [I'm really tempted to own the collection and not just download it]
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote