Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #241 (permalink)
Zarko
Barely Disheveled Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantSong View Post
I'm going to have to agree with you on this. As much as I spout how I'd like to see him start, I do agree that he may well become a teaser.

Only time will tell though, eh?

Speaking of TB, I've actually been excited to see how the Bucs run this year. Despite a less-than-impressive preseason, I can't wait to see how they play against Dallas on Sunday.

You're one of only two Giants fans I've met in my life. Sad.
lol, and we haven't actually met

Tampa... Interesting team, I reckon they will play above themselves this week and keep it quite close, if not pip it in the end, but as the year continues class (Or lack thereof) should shine through, Lefty will get worse as the year goes on (Opening up the spot for JJ or Freeman to get some reps in) whilst Ward is average as a runner, Cadillac won't actually hold up to a full season, but I do like Graham for his perceived 'skill level'.

Not to mention its time for Bryant to have a year off isn't it?

I am interested in the Dline as well, esp. with Bates being taken in as D coordinator (His Ds have averaged a mighty 40 sacks per season since 00/01, which ever he was first hired full time including Taylor's beastly year), and its time for Adams to step up. Will be weird to see Tampa NOT lined up in the Tampa-2 thats for sure.
Zarko is offline   Reply With Quote