Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Inappropriate F00Ls Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
What moments or stories do you have of you (or someone you know) being completely inappropriate in a certain situation. For example,

I was watching an arabic comedian in a restaurant talk about arabs, and everyone was laughing at things he said but I wasn't. Finally he said something that made me laugh so loud and hard: "it is now legal for Saudi Arabian husbands to hit their wives", and it just so happened noone found it appropriate...the whole room was quiet. But then everyone laughed at me because of my reaction to it.
it's funny cz it's true lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I have so many stories, I am so bad at being inappropriate. So will think of more to tell you. But I thought this should be interesting to lighten up the place. Anyone laughed at a funeral? I've laughed during church!
actually church is the most hilarious concept I've ever seen. In school we used to have a mass every week, I donno why, I never could get over the absurdity of the event [And that since I was 10]. And funerals are even worse, maybe because I laugh when I'm nervous, so with constantly thinking "I MUSTN'T SMILE" all I do is fight the urge to laugh. that's cruel.

I donno why I laugh the hardest in movies when someone is suddenly hit in the head with a bullet [I couldn't stop laughing during "Saving Private Ryan"] --- I may need to seek some help :/
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote