Music Banter - View Single Post - Similar Minds
Thread: Similar Minds
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
simplephysics
you know what it is

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

I don't agree with all of them, I can keep my emotions in check and I do enjoy broadening my horizon, but for the most part these seem to be pretty accurate.
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote