Music Banter - View Single Post - Things That Make You Laugh But Shouldn't...
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #180 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
She was a handful aged 4...

omg she is so cute! reminds me of myself when i was a child, i was like that.. had to stand up to my brother & sister who were 8&9 years older than me!

things that make me laugh
1. this little boy that comes into my work EVERYDAY swimming with like age 7 shorts on n hes a right little ginger fatty. love handles and all n hes about 11. i feel sorry for him sometimes.
2. when someone, (a friend) falls, haha! one day my cousin, who is like my best friend fell down not one but TWO sets of stairs in one day.. was bloody hilarious.
3. the full family (girls) went to see dirty dancing on theatre in london, and when baby says her names francesca, me & the same cousin said "my names.. frank" the place was silent & we were giggling so hard it was agony.
4. when my friend has a phobia of cows we went camping and promised her we were in an empty field, should have seen her face in the morning when a herd of cows stood outside.
5. and i cannot think of a 5th one, should come to me soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote