Music Banter - View Single Post - Will You Receive the Vaccine?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:10 AM   #82 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
Prove me wrong. I don't mind being proved wrong sometimes, and this is one of those times.
Most of your questions about flu vaccine should probably be answered on Wikipedia's article. It even has a side effects section you can look at.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flu_vaccine/

Vaccines are tested before they are administered to large amounts of people. I know it doesn't matter if I tell you because you are probably going to think "yeah, tested to make sure it kills people" because when you believe the vaccine is part of a conspiracy, you are already highly resistant to reason.

China has started giving vaccinations already I think and I haven't heard of any mass deaths over there because of it if that helps. Of course, there could be a massive coverup so that we wouldn't know anyway.

Everyone's going on about how swine flu is not so dangerous. Well, it spreads quickly and that's what makes it dangerous. If the chance of dying on average is 1 in 1000, that doesn't put you at much personal risk .. But if you have a country of 300 000 000 where everyone get sick, it's a lot of deaths.