Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi
Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
SteW
Groupie

Default Hi

Hi, my names Steve, I'm from Cardiff (Wales, UK).
I love music, and there are only a few genres that I don't listen to. I've just started learning to play the drums , I've dabbled with guitar a little bit, and I'm looking for a digital piano so I can start learning that as well. I know a little bit about music theory, but it really is just a tiny little bit. I'm hoping to correct that in the near future.

I've been known to stand up mates, miss appointments, parties, exams etc all because I started listening to an album, which led me to check out more stuff by the artist, or something by similar artists. Time just seems to vanish!

I never used to go to a lot of gigs, and I'll still avoid big stadium type shows. I find smaller venues much better, and I reckon I average about 2 or 3 a month. (I'm not including going to see a band play in a pub with that, I do that weekly.) One of the benefits of smaller venues is that it tends to mean cheaper tickets, so I'll often just turn up without knowing who's playing.

Apart from music, my hobbies include football (Cardiff City), scuba diving, paintballing, going up the gym, mountain biking...

I'm going to stop writing now, otherwise you'll have my entire life story!

Last edited by SteW; 09-14-2009 at 09:51 AM. Reason: grammer/spelling
SteW is offline   Reply With Quote