Music Banter - View Single Post - Ugly Things People Do/Wear To Look Attractive
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #64 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I see nothing wrong with women doing a little (that's the key word) cosmetic enhancement as they get older, if growing old gracefully means looking like a stereotypical old person then I have to say I actually admire those that try to stay young as opposed to just giving into it, as long as they don't go overboard with it.

When it comes to plastic surgery I say it depends on how well it's done and who it's being done on. It's good in moderation, but of course some chicks get very carried away. Case in point.

Man, Janice really f*cked up her looks big time.

I don't condemn moderate plastic surgery, just excessive use of it. Some people can stay hot at 60 even without plastic surgery, and even those that have had some work done have probably done a lot of other things like eating right and more natural procedures to combat the signs of aging.

I say that if you're doing a moderate procedure to boost your self confidence, go for it, as long as you know what you're doing. It's important to be able to tell the skilled plastic surgeons from the total hacks that will only f*ck you up.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 09-14-2009 at 07:30 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote