Music Banter - View Single Post - Ugly Things People Do/Wear To Look Attractive
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #85 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Not caring about your appearance is simply rejecting the standard formula of what is acceptable.
If one of those people fall into a category you've created based on a standard formula, then you are just as wrong as you think they are.
I highly doubt the reason so many people are morbidly obese is because they're sticking it to the man.

I think it's impossible not to stereotype some people, if I'm guilty of it then I'm sorry, what can I say? But my opinion is only a subjective one, I'm not oppressing anybody because I have certain ideals concerning what I find attractive and what I find repulsive, different people find different things attractive.

If you like women with moustaches and hairy legs than more power to ya man, but we all have our own standards of how we think other people should behave and look, I know you do, Wayfarer obviously does, I mean that's what this thread is ALL about. It's basic human nature to want other people to live up to certain standards you hold ideal, it's something every living human being is guilty of.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote