Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #372 (permalink)
TyrantSong
Didn't kill nobody.

1. I love the smell of Green Apple. I hate the taste of Green Apple.
2. No matter how pre-packaged you think they sound, I love Matchbox Twenty.
3. Tennessee is my least favorite state, because it’s horrible driving through it.
4. I’m embarrassed when I listen to comedy/parody music, because I really enjoy it.
5. My girlfriend recently bought us Tamagotchi Music Stars as a joke. We’re both addicted to them now.
6. I don’t like people who use ADD as a crutch.
7. Steampunk is amazing.
8. I am horrible with keeping track of time, yet am a stickler for punctuality.
9. Notre Dame is my preferred College Football team
10. I read more than I should.
11. I always keep a pocket knife with me.
12. I fought the lawn (And the lawn won.)
13. Since moving to Alabama, I have almost died three times, been to the doctors 16 times, and have had three major health problems (Epydidmitis, Heart Palpitations, and a Giant Cell Tumor)
14. When I lived in Pennsylvania, I was completely healthy and had never visited the doctor.
15. I’m not the brightest bulb, clearly.
16. I have a way too high pain tolerance.
17. I’m easily amused.
18. Cooking is one of my greatest love, but I can’t bake for ****.
19. I have a searing dislike for those obsessed with anime, and I don’t know why.
20. Teaberry, which I’m sure no one has heard of, is my favorite ice cream flavor.
21. I can rub my belly and pat my head, which could not be done as of two months ago.
22. Chris Farley (aside from the whole drugs thing) was my biggest hero; so much so, I dressed and acted like Matt Foley for a College English 12 informative speech.
23. The teacher regularly updates me on the speeches, and so far no one has bested me.
24. I was once in a band called Sweet Ignorance. We never made it past the garage. It was my only band.
25. Those Clicky Sharpies astound me.
TyrantSong is offline   Reply With Quote