Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:16 PM   #1570 (permalink)
Terrible Lizard
****ER OF HOLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Doesn't sound so improbable.

When I was stationed in Germany, I used to go to this bar on the Army base that was notorious for deployed husband's wives whoreing around in.. Well, there was this 40 year old Irish/German woman with kids (and an American husband) who was hitting on me big time. I was more drunk than she was, and you know how that goes, so I took her to my place and we had what I can quite literally describe as loose sex.
Weird thing is, she tells me she loves me..... (this is the first time I meet her, btw, so it's even more weird than normal) and that she wants me to meet her kids.

I got uncomfortable, but I'm a guy, so I finished up.
She gets up and, completely nude, starts staring in my mirror and lifting her butt cheeks and boobs up, I guess reminiscing back to when she wasn't sagging as much. At that point I realized, dude, I just screwed a 40 year old mom. At that time I was 26, so two years ago, pretty much.

When I finally got her out of my place, I never intended on seeing her again, but she kept showing up at places I went, because she was a military dependent and had an ID card. So I had to go into hiding basically, because I was pretty sure that she was insane on some level.

I saw her at this pub on the economy downtown and she sat down across from me and started talking to one of my friends... I was soooo trying to hide my face, u know, looking down at my phone, and I hear "HEYYY I KNOW YOU!!!".
I'm freaking... like "shit, this freak is going to put me on blast in front of friends who don't know I have sex with 40 year old mothers."

She didn't.
I thank her for that.
It was relieving to return back to the states. I don't think I'm going to do that again.

Been there, didn't regret it.