Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:18 AM   #1577 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
What is wrong with these teachers! That's so horrible. The boy was a virgin too before it happened. That teacher got off easy. I bet if it were a male teacher and a female student, he would have received harsher punishment...

On teaching rounds they make it explicit to us that we're not allowed to add students on things like Facebook or keep their mobile phone numbers. Also, all emails we send to students are screened by an administrator. Of course there are easy ways around this but the fact that some sick teachers can't stick to the ethical code of their job is pretty pathetic IMO.
there was an irish art teacher at my school, she was only 21. coolest ever, honestly. she was my favourite teacher. (cept Mrs Bernstein.) she used to help me with all my higher porfolio, which was greatly apreciated, as nobody else had time for me. she told me all the good clubs to drink in when i go to ireland & stuff. just cooler than any of the other teachers. then at my 6th year prom, we were aloud ONE bacardi breezer, no point in drinking one, so we got pupils who are 18 to buy us vodkas etc.. then that got banned, so mrs fair started buying us drinks which made her even cooler. she taught this boy in 5th year art, he was pretty attractive, and the rumour was she was texting him etc.. then at prom there was an outdoor part of the castle it was in.. cos it got soo warm inside, most smokers were outside.. and some people had a few joints, story is she started smoking joints, typical artist eh? then the rest happend here...

larkhall academy prom 09

thing is i dont believe she was texting him or smoking hash. in all honesty, i think she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. thats her teaching career over forever, & it was only her probation year.
anyway the boy who allegedly had sex with her is hailed a hero here. for the fact she was a teacher, attractive & young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote