Music Banter - View Single Post - Family and Children's Music
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
Meh, I was gonna let it ride.
Really? So my random acts of MB vigilantism may not be needed? I just read today that MusicBanter brings in $31 per day (!!!!) in advertising revenues, and so letting the violation of the "no free advertising" rule may reduce the net income to, oh, perhaps $30.96 (!!!). That's 4 cents additional money that could go to the Secret Administrator (shhhh)!!

Of course...maybe the lack of interest in cleaning up this thread is because (Choke! Sniff!) you think no one will (Sob) read it! Even though the inchworm song and the like are HOT STUFF in the world of children's music. HOT STUFF, I tell you!

(Oh! I just noticed an ad above this post, the first ad I've ever actually read on MB...and it was an ad for blue "Rocketdog" Boots..."Cool shoes," says the ad. Hmm. That doesn't seem very musical. But I do feel a curious, compelling urge to go check out Rocketdog Boots.)
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 09-18-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: I just read an ad posted by a company on MB--the first one I've read!
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote