Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #7990 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40ozMidget View Post
The last CD I bought was the "Coheed and Cambria" Neverender 9 disc boxset, worth every single Pennie. Chris Pennie... Ugh horrible pun, sorry
Man I would have been all over that a couple years ago, haven't heard anything with Pennie as part of the band. I used to be on the Coheed and Cambria message board, before the second album came out. Then it turned into some serious immature bull**** real fast. Anyway I did see them live, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth tour...BUT...the band had some sort of trouble the night before which meant Claudio was the only one there, and did a solo acoustic set! I was very disappointed at first but then realized I was getting a unique experience. I'm sure the set was shorter than the band set was intended, though. Or maybe not...they were the openers. Then I planned to see them live again the next time, opening for A.F.I. at a larger venue, but the tour was canceled due to A.F.I. singer health issues.