Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:24 PM   #4345 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
^ Ugh so annoying, I hate going through stuff like that. The same thing happened to me not long ago when I wanted to change to a different car insurance provider. They definitely wanted to make sure that I paid for leaving them. It's bullshit!

Anyway, today I would like to have a tiny little bitch about New Zealand. I love you, you are beautiful, but I would very much like it if you weren't so cold. Trying to open a car door that was iced shut this morning wasn't fun. Neither is defrosting my feet every night!

I'm so cold *shiver*
How cold is it? Obviously its more humid than here and so feels colder whether it is or no, but, living where I do, I'm always interested in the altitude and the coldest temperature....its in my genes.

brrr...its cold here too, but just cuz we had an abnormally warm summer and its finally cooling down a bit. Also, its been raining almost everyday (weird!) so its even cooler than usual. Ah but i love the rain so its worth it.

All of my bitchiness involves the parents and the homework. Nothing new.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote