Music Banter - View Single Post - Ugly Things People Do/Wear To Look Attractive
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #347 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieLover View Post

And, it looks like he's wearing makeup...

*gag*
Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
i'm pretty sure he's wearing make up because he is in the role of a vampire,....i'm just sayin

as for guys with make me,....no thank you
Say, VeggieLover and savannah, this is interesting because my reaction to men vs. women wearing makeup is exactly the opposite of yours. If I see a man wearing makeup I partly think, cool, he's brave, and I find bravery very attractive. Someone with his own style, like Adam Ant, the singer, back in his heyday, always appealed to me. If I see a woman wearing makeup, then I...well, I guess it is so common that I don't really notice it much...or I start thinking about how it would taste (not good), as I mentioned in a previous post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Sometimes you just want to look pretty though. xD

If you go to a special event or something, you're not always expecting to get it ON! =P
You're not?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad View Post
i dont know yall. i think a little make-up and lipstick is so hot. Women who wear nylons and and high heels are sexy as hell. If i wanted no make-up and hairy legs i would date guys.
Hey wad--it actually sounds refreshingly forward-thinking to believe that the only difference between men and women comes down to whether they wear make-up or have their leg hair! What happens, though, when you wake up in the morning and the "woman" next to you is sportin' no facial goop and "her" unshaven leghair stubble is starting to feel like a manly 5 o'clock shadow? What then? Will love conquer all...or will you reclassify said woman as man and run screaming from the room? Does makeup just "get people in the door" and then they can be their true selves once you love them?
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote