Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Had a Time Machine
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #74 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

The Beatles - Not sure when specifically, but that would have been great
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway tour would have been pretty sweet.
Pink Floyd - Any time before The Wall. Probably even better before Ummagumma.
Van Der Graaf Generator - Around 76.
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust tour. Though I enjoy Aladdin Sane quite a bit, I think the Ziggy tour was probably better.
Misfits - with Glenn Danzig. Fuck yeah.
Skinny Puppy - I've seen them live twice since their reunion, but would love to go back and see them on the Too Dark Park or Last Rights tour.
Descendents - About 87 I'd say.
Nirvana - Yeah sounds typical but why not? I had the chance to see them before Kurt died but wasn't that much into shows at that stage in my life
Fugazi - Another one I probably had plenty of chances to see during my teen years, but never did. WTF?
Faith No More - Again, stupid me was around (fan since "Epic" hit MTV) but never went to see them. Preferably during the Angel Dust tour, but any time after Patton joined would work for me.
Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese tour. Never saw them at all.
Mr. Bungle - I saw them on the California tour, but would have loved to see them tour for either of their first two albums even more.
Dead Horse - Awesome metal band from Houston that remains relatively obscure. Would have loved to see them in 1991 just after the release of their second and final album.
Ween - It's not really too late, but I would have loved to see them on The Mollusk tour. I've been a fan since around 93 but for whatever reason I never went to see them. Dumbass.
Tool - Before or just after Undertow. For that unique intimate atmosphere of a smallish venue. I hate large venues/stadiums.