Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Had a Time Machine
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #75 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
Misfits - with Glenn Danzig. Fuck yeah.
I saw them three time with Michael Graves on the mic and even talked to Doyle a bit at the bar at one of those shows. They were good but I'm sure with Danzig they would've been way better. I wish I was old enough to have seen that.

Quote:
Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese tour. Never saw them at all.
I saw them sometime in 2002-2003. If I remember correctly they actually played the entire album of Sailing the Seas of Cheese as their second set so that was pretty cool. The main thing I remember from that show was some girl in front of me who started rubbing her ass all over me from out of the blue.

Quote:
Mr. Bungle - I saw them on the California tour, but would have loved to see them tour for either of their first two albums even more.
I saw them on the Disco Volante tour. Good stuff. Melt Banana opened.

Quote:
Ween - It's not really too late, but I would have loved to see them on The Mollusk tour. I've been a fan since around 93 but for whatever reason I never went to see them. Dumbass.
Yeah, I wish I could've seen them on the Mollusk tour too. I saw them in 2002, I guess it was the tour for Quebec. I ate way, way too many brownies before that show so it's kind of a haze but from what I remember they were pretty good. I saw them again 2007 on the La Cucaracha tour and I have to admit the show just didn't click with me for whatever reason. I think I may just be no as into them as I used to be.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote