Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Impressions
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 01:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
tom- no need to say anything. hes an arse
urban- opiniated with a hint of arrogance. respected and liked.
adidasss- quite a consumer whore. loves his music and hates people who doesnt. good bunch of mates
sweet jane- liberal and fun. a referant to her freinds.
kurt cobain- quite the gentleman. likes his sports.
AITA- bit of a tomboy. very independant and outspoken while having a good core of freinds
blackTshirt- also very independant and liberal. doesnt put in as much effort at school as she should.
yeah, i guess i am a consumer whore, but what ever makes me happy,right?...anyway you didn't say if i was on the mark or not with you....
btw, you couldn't be more wrong on the mates part, you would say i have plenty ey? i look it don't i...well, i don't have ANY friends ( the way i figure it...the people you saw on the "my possie" picture are the only people i hang out with, but technically i wouldn't call any of them my "friends", one is my sister, the other two are technically her friends, because i met them through her...) i don't have anyone that i would call on the phone and say " let's go play some ping-pong"...i'd like to think i'm not an introvert, but rather a victim of circumstances ( i had plenty of friends in highschool, but lost touch with all of them in college, whilst making no new ones ,it's all study, no time to mingle with me...)..who would have thought it...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote