Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:29 AM   #2827 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

1. Do you prefer Blonde's or Brunettes?

In guys Brunettes, but for myself, Blonde! I'm dying my hair back to it on Monday.

2. What kind of people do you like?

I like most people, but as far as people I'll hang around and have good conversations with are older people who have life experience and generally people with intelligence. I date guys who are sure of themselves but have strong family values and who are protective. My best friend is totally as giggly and random as I am, so we click. My other best friend is down-to-earth, calm and good at giving advice. Different types of people can bring different types of joy and experience into your life. So I can't really conclude one type of person, except, they have to laugh at my jokes!

3. What are your parents like?

My father is hard working and practical. He is quite serious most of the time but can be too funny when he's in the situation for it. My mother takes care of the house and my dad, and is always thinking of everyone first before her self. She is very exciteable and friendly. Both of them are christians but don't go to church, rather they rely on a more personal relationship with God, i.e. my mom meditates every day. I get along with mom so much as she is basically like my friend. My dad is a bit harder to get close to but he's great for talking about the future and scientific stuff.

4. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?

The Waltons, because it would be such a humble and rewarding existance. Things would be more simple and meaningful.

5. Who's your favorite Muppet?

Miss Piggy!!

6. How would you spend a million dollars/pounds/euros in a month?

Fly me, my best friend, my boyfriend, his best friend and girlfriend to every country staying in 5 star hotels, and being limo'd everywhere we want to go. Apart from places like the Amazon etc which we can just walk. On the way I would shop at every vintage store I can find and build the biggest wardrobe known to man for when I return from my travels.