Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #2833 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

1. Do you prefer Blonde's or Brunettes?
Some girls just really rock blond hair and look better for it, but in general i find myself much more attracted to girls with darker hair.

2. What kind of people do you like?
People that can strike a good balance. Not too chatty, not too quiet, not too outspoken, not too reserved. Not too selfish and self involved but certainly not someone who wants to know every little detail about my own life and wont stop asking questions.

Oh and those who enjoy a good drink.

3. What are your parents like?
I have rarely ever seen my mother get angry or raise her voice. She can be a bit of a nag but is fairly chilled out and easy to get a long with. My father is hard working, active, kind, generous and genuinely one of the most self-less people I have ever encountered. He told me many times growing up to make the most of any opportunities that fell my way as he believes himself to be one of many victims of our education system the way it was when he was young, got a job straight out of school at 16 and has been a real grafter all his life. Always willing to help others. Simply put twice the man i will ever be.

4. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
I might have to steal a couple of answers already given here but probably living with Tim and Daisy in Spaced or in the bar in Cheers.

5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
Don't really know now to be honest. I did used to watch it as a kid but i wouldnt have a clue now.

6. How would you spend a million dollars/pounds/euros in a month?
I would buy a truckload of records, cd's and DVD's and i would go back to Australia. I haven't decided where i would start but i would work my way across as much of it as possible until my money ran out.

Oh and i would buy my dad a Jag.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust

Last edited by Mojo; 09-26-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote