Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 08:57 AM   #2834 (permalink)
BTown
super cool

1. Do you prefer Blonde's or Brunettes?
It all really depends. Light brown or dirty blonde hair is always nice though. Not to big of a fan on really dark brown or black.

2. What kind of people do you like?
I hang out with a lot of different kinds of people (These being my closest friends) I mostly like people with a witty and unique sense of humor. One of my friends is Cornell bound being the smartest in our grade, another isn't very smart about some things but always has something funny to say and another is stubborn, harsh, and yet always has something that makes me laugh.
3. What are your parents like?
My dad is a very hard worker, doesn't half-ass anything. He was born into a wealthy family in texas and lived on a ranch, his parents retired when he was twelve and they moved to Mexico, they died when he was 18 and didn't leave him any money, gave it all to charity. He's made a pretty good name for himself where I live in his career.
My Mom is caring and loving, she makes some good points but nothing I'm not already aware of. I love them both dearly, they ar eboth kind of pushovers though just ot me and my sister.
4. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
The Jetsons.
5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
Oh man it's been a while, I can't remember his name but I like that bear who always wears the brown porkpie hat.
6. How would you spend a million dollars/pounds/euros in a month?
Besides buying generic stuff (house, clothes, vacations...) I can't think of anything cool i'd buy sadly.