Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #2844 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

1. Do you prefer Blonde's or Brunettes?
brunettes, leggy females and scruffy males

2. What kind of people do you like?
people in general, i honestly feel that i can find something amazing within everyone i meet if i just look

3. What are your parents like?
my mother,.......my mother is very unstable and in denial that she is in control of her own emotions,....though she is very high functioning to the untrained eye,....when she is on a 'high' she is very very funny, and i enjoy being around her,.....when she's on a 'low' i try not to have contact with her for my own selfish sake,.....she's very texan, accomplished, well read, and makes the best chicken and dumplings ever,...she often relies on her accomplishments as a 'trade off' for being a good person

my dad likes neil young, hunter s thompson, sperry boat shoes, old shot guns, and ducks,.....thats all i got

4. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
seinfeld,...but set in the south

5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
my mother didnt let me watch tv,...nor did she let me have bologna or have a telephone in my room,.....all i got was a coke can and a bb gun,.....

[B]6. How would you spend a million dollars/pounds/euros in a month?[B]
thats not that much anymore,.....but,...i'd pay off the all my debt and the debt of my close friends,....then take everyone on a trip somewhere till all the money was gone or time was up

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote