Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #2847 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

1. Do you prefer Blonde's or Brunettes?
Brunettes generally but hair colour is just one facet of a person and not the be all and end all.
2. What kind of people do you like?
I get on with pretty much anyone but I prefer people with multiple interests and preferably with a sense of humour.
3. What are your parents like?
My dad is ridiculously set in his ways and I worry about his health. He doesn't drink and gave up smoking years ago but his diet is horrendous. However I can never remember him being ill and although he's not blessed with an abundance of intelligence he is hard working and honest. My mother and I rarely talk these days, in fact I only saw her a month ago for the first time in maybe ten years! She has a life with her second husband and another family and as i'm the only family member to live far away I guess it's inevitable. A good woman though who idolised me when I was a kid as i'm the oldest of her 6 kids and she was only 16 when she had me.
4. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Never thought about it at all.
5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
Used to watch when I was a kid but I haven't seen it for years, so no preference.
6. How would you spend a million dollars/pounds/euros in a month?If it was just a month then I would help out all those who have helped me in the past, get absolutely pie eyed and then set about attaining true happiness.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote