Music Banter - View Single Post - Deftones - Saturday Night Wrist Review
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
jyjelly
Groupie

Thumbs up Deftones - Saturday Night Wrist Review

If you have ever heard Deftones back in the day and never gave them a chance because it sounded to noisy, and thought you could never get in to it.
Well you need to hear Saturday Night Wrist! About 2 years ago my buddy tried to show me the album Around The Fur. I instantly stopped listening to it and told him it was something I couldn't get into. But about a year later i decided to give them another chance since i had matured musicly. So I decided to start by listening to there newest album SNW. I played Beware first and became hooked. I had remembered them as heavy, and it didnt even sound like what i was expecting. The whole album covers alot of different styles from metal to trip hop. I called my friend a week later and apoligized for ever doubting Deftones. If you can't get used to the singer Chino. Well them get used to him because he is a musical genius. It's been about a year since i started listening to them and now there in my top 5. And once i got into SNW i worked back album by album and love it all. But Saturday Night Wrist is still my favorite and i know if you listen to it all the way through you will enjoy!
jyjelly is offline   Reply With Quote