Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That Piss Me Off About Video Games
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #395 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

While on the topic of GT.

61 1/2: GameTrailers comments

Note: I couldn't think of a suitable picture so I picked one at random.

Ah GT, PLEASE get rid of your comment boxes, they're worse than YouTubes. Yeah, THAT bad.

They critque people's videos with the same amount of wit and insight.

"OMFG FAIL"

Especially excruciating are the comments on Screwattack videos, these r tards never have opinions of their own, all they do is mimic everything Craig or the Nerd says.

"Gee, it was funny when he said it, maybe it will be just as funny if we all keep saying it over and over."

And some of the bigger idiots often misinterpret what they're saying.

Examples:

"Battletoads sucks seriously the Nerd said so watch his vid".

Ok, he never said Battletoads sucked in fact he said it was one of the greatest NES games ever, all he did was complain about the co op mode. And even if he did say that, his opinion is not writen in f*cking stone, we're talking about a guy who has enough free time to make fake poo with nuts in it. Oh and did I forget to mention you're a f*cking idiot?

"Captain Commando sucked, thanks for another great VGV Craig"

Ok, one, he never said it was a bad game, two it was an awesome game and one of the best beat em ups ever, and three you know what really sucks? GOD OF WAR SO GET THAT F*CKING KRATOS AVATAR OUT OF MY FACE YOU 12 YEAR OLD F*CK YOUR TASTE IN VIDEO GAMES SUCK MY BALLS SONY HAS NOT MADE ONE GOOD GAME NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE NOT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

My god, these people are so stupid they're actually turning me into one of them.

Sorry about that meltdown. I just really liked Captain Commando.

I hate people who don't at least do a little research, people who judge arcade games based on sh*tty console ports. Or having played it for only a few minutes 15 YEARS AGO.

It seems lot of the people who makes comments on these websites are kids who haven't played any old games at all (aside from Mario) and yet feel compelled to comment on videos about them and say "this game looks like crap, thnx for the vid, i'm not playing this". That grinds my balls, sure I do the same thing by talking smack about new games I haven't played, but that's because I'm a bitter old man.

Damn kids who don't respect the classics. Grumble grumble.

GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 09-29-2009 at 07:48 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote