Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #972 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
see... it's comments like these that make it worthless to discuss videogames with you at length. you hate when people blindly bash nintendo but then turn around and blindly bash the PS3.
Ok, I'm a hypocrite, fine. I just like to give people a taste of their own medicine.

If people can mindlessly trash the company that built the industry as we know it, then it dosen't hurt that I let it be known that the PS3 is a worthless system, it keeps things balanced that way.

Quote:
you write rants based on perceived comments and slights made by people who've never seen this site before or participated in its specific discussions and dismiss legitimate points of discussion made locally in order to address the 'bigger' issues you're seeing from around the net.
Well yeah, it's not that I only do it because they can't fight back, I don't bullsh*t anyone here about my honest opinions. It's just my nature that when I see something I think is stupid, I'm gonna rant about it a little.

Quote:
and yeah, megaman went the way of street fighter, is it really any surprise that capcom would milk the complete crap out of one of its franchises?
The big difference is that except for the first game, the awful EX games and Street Fighter: The Movie, the SF series has yet to put out a less than stellar title.

Capcom might be milking the SF franchise, and that dosen't really bother me as long as what they're putting out is quality, and so far that's what they've done. They might do a lot of pointless remakes, but they really take their time with the actual sequels. Not to mention all the games stay true to the original formula.

While many of the new Mega Man games don't. Thankfully Mega Man 9 promises a change for the right direction.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 09-30-2009 at 05:37 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote