Music Banter - View Single Post - Ugly Things People Do/Wear To Look Attractive
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #458 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Same here, especially the chapters in which Begbie is the narrator, here's an excerpt from the chapter "A Disappointment" from the novel Trainspotting:

"Ah minded ay the cunt. Fuckin sure n ah did. Ah use tae think he wis a fuckin hard cunt, back in Craigie, ken? He fuckin hung arood wi Kev Stronach and that crowd. Fuckin bams. Dinnae git us wrong like; ah thoat the cunt wis fuckin sound. But ah mind, thir wis one time some boys asks the cunt whair he fuckin came fae. This boy goes: - Jakey! (that wis the cunt's name like), ur you fae fuckin Grantin or Roystin? The cunt goes: - Grantin is Roystin. Roystin is Grantin. The bastard went right fuckin doon in ma estimation eftir that, ken? That wis back in the fuckin school though, ken? Fuc[COLOR="black"]k/COLOR]in yonks ago now."

Irvine Welsh really does help you understand the Scottish language, because it truly is one of it's own.
lmao. thats quality! looks like a good old edinburgh accent, lots of kens & likes. could be a greater glasgow one though . im no that scottish. surely. im understandable jeezo.

edit: do you understand that paragraph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote