Music Banter - View Single Post - Nostradamus
Thread: Nostradamus
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

There is this one nostradamus prediction people are worked up about now, Nostradamus refered to the supposed third antichrist as Mabus, and Obama has a senior adviser on middle east relations named Ray Mabus. Oooooooooooooooooh.

People seemed to catch on to that early and predicted that he would be Obama's candidate for vice president, then Obama gets shot and Mabus becomes evil overlord or something. Didn't turn out that way of course. So they have to make up another convoluted scenario now.

Dosen't Nostradamus only use codenames anyway? Or rather names people have to play scrabble with to get any results? So someone actually fitting his name description dead on is just a coincidence obviously and not consistant with his other predictions. That's the thing, there's no consistancy. Preople either interpret his predictions as being dead on perfect descriptions or so cryptic that they have to do f*cking math equations. It makes no damn sense.

According to Nostradamus there are to be 3 antichrists and all his followers think the first one was Napaleon. Really? Napoleon? There were way worst motherf*ckers than that guy, you'd think the son of Satan would be a bit more successful, and preferably not a midget.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote