Music Banter - View Single Post - Nostradamus
Thread: Nostradamus
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
I hope I'm not offending any americans, but almost always when I see paranoid posts - whether it's about alien cover-ups, the government being lizard men, the flu vaccine being a mass killing in disguise and so on, they're speculations made by americans. I can think of two immediate reasons why that might be, the first that there are simply many americans in the world so they show up more frequently. The other reason could be that in America, paranoids make up for a larger contribution to the population than in your average european nation.

A general trend I see is that it's almost always accompanied by a large degree of mistrust towards the government (Obama being the antichrist is a rather good example) and that could perhaps in part be explained simply by the size of the nation. What do you guys think? Are any of these ideas or assumptions true?
Well it does seem to be mostly an American thing but I have stumbled upon a few European conspiracy nut sites that talk about how the EU will be the end of us all.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote